VPSA OXYGEN GAS PRODUCTION
The Ultimate in Efficiency
Thirty years of experience. The first company to commercialize the VPSA. More than 200 VPSAs around the world today – serving industries such as steel, metals, glass, chemical, pulp & paper, and waste water.
That’s your Praxair advantage.
It’s an advantage that includes 24/7 remote monitoring from our regional operations centers, on-the-ground technical support teams, and an extensive liquid nitrogen network available for backup supply during routine plant maintenance periods.
From a nuts and bolts perspective, Praxair VPSAs are:
- Available to supply oxygen from 30-200 MTPD up to 93% purity and pressures to meet many oxygen applications
- Designed to optimize power efficiency to help you obtain the lowest cost gas oxygen supply
- Intelligent, so when your gas needs decrease, the plant will automatically adjust the power requirement to maintain efficient gas supply. These plants are also designed to avoid wasting power during your facility shut downs and restarts
- Efficiently conceived with a modular design that simplifies project execution and greatly reduces the plant footprint
- Installed with a liquid oxygen back-up system to supply utilities to the small on-site plant and back-up the supply during routine maintenance
- Set up to supply liquid oxygen via tank truck to the supply system which product can be vaporized into the pipeline automatically whenever your demand exceeds the plant supply capability